Counseling Links

Perform Care:  NJ's Mental Health one-point access system of care for children.  
Call 1-877-652-7624

Care Solace
Mental Health Support Service
(link on school district homepage)

The following links may be helpful to you as you navigate through childhood with your children.
  1. Committee for children:
  2. National Autism Center:
  3. Attention Deficit Disorder Association:
  4. Bipolar significant Others:
  5. Conduct disorder information:
  6. Children and Adults with ADD/ADHD:
  7. Child and Adolescent Bipolar Foundation:
  8. National Alliance on Mental Illness:
  9. Directory for housing, social services and resources in Burlington County:
  10. Order free U.S. Department of Education Publications:
  11. Depression, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD):
  12. Samaritan Center for Grief Support:
  13. A Pediatrician's guide to your children's health and safety: